Sales Associate – Part Time
As a Sales Associate at Edison Millwork and Hardware, you will help homeowners and contractors solve problems. Selling is not our goal, it is a means to an end. Each customer should leave with everything they want or need, and nothing more. Our store is a community resource as well as a business; we are here to help, on the good days and in times of crisis, to get people the supplies they need.
We’re looking for a part-time Associate to work between 15-24 hours per week. In addition to competitive wages, we provide paid training, a flexible schedule, room for growth, and a merchandise discount.
- A friendly attitude and a desire to provide great customer service.
- Enjoy problem solving to help homeowners and contractors find solutions
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of home improvement projects or building materials preferred. A desire to learn is required.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Greet customers when they arrive at the store and ask if they need assistance
- Process sales transactions at the counter
- Suggest related items to customers based on the items they have chosen or project they are working on.
- Replace merchandise on the shelves
- Build rapport with customers and provide them with genuine guidance and support
- Assist customers with special orders
- Ability to drive a box van and make local deliveries when necessary.
Starting salary for an entry-level associate is $12-$14 per hour.
If you would like to apply, please submit the form below: